After the qualified electric vehicle battery is shipped from the battery manufacturer, the life and performance of the battery depend to some extent on the use and maintenance of the consumer.
(1) Matching of charger and battery.
The electric vehicle battery is being burned, not worn out. It can be seen that the charger and the battery are matched. There are two situations: one is that the new charger itself and the battery manufacturer do not match the parameters, and the charging voltage is too high. The battery loses water and the life is shortened. What is more serious is that the charging current drops below the set conversion current value, the battery temperature rises, the charging current further increases, the temperature rises sharply, the heat is out of control, the battery expands and deforms, and vice versa When the voltage is too low, the battery is undercharged for a long time, and some of the PbSO4 is not converted at all times, causing sulphation, the battery capacity is reduced, and the mileage of the electric bicycle is shortened. Second, the quality of the components of the charger itself is poor. When it is first used, it is still matched, and the consumer is charged and discharged. Due to the temperature rise of the charger itself, the components are aging, causing the charging voltage and the switching current to drift and the battery to be damaged. It is recommended that consumers and electric vehicle manufacturers should buy the chargers that are supported by the battery manufacturers. Don't burn the batteries because they are cheap, but they will not be able to pay for them.
(2) Regular and timely replenishment of electricity.
There is usually a misunderstanding in the cycle life of the consumer's instruction manual. It is considered that the battery life is reduced once by charging once, so each time the battery's power consumption is reduced to the controller's protection voltage of 31.5V, the power is added. It is not known that this will not only protect the battery, but also shorten the battery life. Since the positive electrode active material PbO2 itself is not well bonded to each other, and the molar volumes of PbO2 and PbSO4 are greatly different, the shallower the depth of discharge, the lower the degree of shrinkage and expansion. Therefore, the consumers are reminded to replenish the battery in time when possible.
(3) It is forbidden to continue to ride under the condition that the indicator light shows undervoltage. Some consumers ride on the middle of the road. After the indicator light shows the undervoltage condition, take a break and then ride a section. This is very harmful to the battery. Severe over-discharge will cause the battery to salinize or lead. Crystal, short circuit the battery, affecting the life.
(4) Electric vehicles should be assisted as soon as they start, climb, and overload.
(5) When riding in rainy days, the switch and connector should be prevented from getting wet to prevent leakage.
Learn more about the battery has a positive side to the maintenance and maintenance of lead-acid batteries for electric vehicles. Through technical improvements, especially the improvement of colloid technology, the cost performance of lead-acid batteries has great advantages compared with other batteries.
 (1) It is strictly forbidden to lose electricity when storing
When the battery is stored in a depleted state, it is prone to sulfation, and the lead sulfate crystals adhere to the electrode plate, blocking the ion channel, resulting in insufficient charging and a decrease in battery capacity. The longer the idle state is idle, the more serious the battery damage. Therefore, when the battery is not in use, it should be replenished once a month, which can better maintain the health of the battery.
(2) Avoid large current discharge When the electric vehicle starts, manned, or goes uphill, please use the ankle to assist, try to avoid instantaneous large current discharge. High current discharges tend to cause the formation of lead sulfate crystals, which impair the physical properties of the battery plates.
(3) Periodic inspection If the mileage of the electric vehicle suddenly drops by more than ten kilometers in a short period of time, it is likely that at least one of the batteries in the battery pack has a broken grid, softened plates, and active material falling off the plates. At this time, you should go to the professional battery repair organization for inspection, repair or matching. This can extend the life of the battery pack relatively and save the maximum cost.
(4) Correctly master the charging time In general, the batteries are charged at night, and the average charging time is about 8 hours. When the battery is discharged at a depth of 60%-70%, the charge is optimal. In actual use, it can be converted into a riding mileage, and necessary charging according to the actual situation to avoid harmful charging.
(5) Preventing the environment with excessive exposure temperature will increase the internal pressure of the battery and force the battery pressure limiting valve to be automatically opened. The direct consequence is that the battery activity is reduced, the heating plate is softened, and the housing is heated during charging. Fatal damage such as drums and deformation.
(6) Avoid plugging when charging. The looseness of the charger output plug and the oxidation of the contact surface will cause the charging plug to heat up. If the heating time is too long, the charging plug will be short-circuited, which will directly damage the charger and cause unnecessary loss.